About Our Addiction Advice Service
Our specialist advisers provide free custom guidance on the right addiction treatment options for you.
We're a telephone-based advice and referral service (unfortunately we're unable to offer in-person consults.)
We offer specific, personalised treatment advice, on a number of options, in and around Peterborough:
1. Fully residential. You'll stay in your chosen clinic, residentially, for anything from 10-28 days or longer, to absorb, live and breathe recovery from addiction.
This is the start of a fresh new life for you, with all the support you need.
2. Executive standard. Select partner clinics have modern, executive standard facilities with single rooms, and specialise in acute care.
After support sessions or therapeutic work during the day, you can relax in the private client dining area or private client lounge in the evening.
3. Budget Options. Other clinics provide longer stays, and quasi-residential facilities, but are less expensive. We'll help find the right fit for you.
4. Feel supported. Our partner clinics usually provide a 'buddy' of the same gender, in the first few days of your stay. You'll quickly feel right at home, and have support on-hand whenever you need it.
5. We can help you. Our clients are a mix of those seeking help for alcohol issues, or drug issues, as we provide advice on both.
No matter what you need help with, you'll get support.
Are you in addiction?.....or Recovery?....it's your choice.
Get the help you need now, call us direct:
6. First hand experience. Often the clinic teams are in recovery from addiction personally, and walk the talk. They know what it takes. There's no-one better to guide you into sobriety.
7. Your own private room. If preferred, we can arrange for your own private room in a clinic, with bathroom, shower, wet room, etc, included, unless you've agreed otherwise with our staff. Sometimes shared room options, at cheaper rates, are available, if budget is more important.
Staying residentially in a clinic, away from the old triggers and associations, lets you absorb the mindset of recovery. Don't underestimate the group support you'll receive from your peers, too.
8. Personally assigned care manager. We can help you find a clinic that will assign a care manager to work with you personally...they'll stay with you throughout your stay, and don't pass you around from person to person.
9. Specialist therapeutic help. Will your clinic offer specialist addiction therapists who have been there themselves? Who have first hand experience of addiction, and know exactly what's required to help you become free? We can give you the info you need.
There is no one better to help you navigate the path in your own recovery.
10. Trained addiction staff. The clinical teams we work with have been doing this for years, and they're often guided by an addiction specialist doctor. Programs are structured, ordered, and sequenced in a very deliberate way....because this is what gets best results. There's no substitute for experience.
11. Integration into mutual aid meetings. With most centres, they'll actually help you comfortably integrate into local 12 step meetings, whilst you're in the clinic, so you have it formed as a habit, long before you return to life outside the clinic. These new supports help to rebuild the structure in your life. Again, we know the ones that offer this.
12. Travel done for you. We can arrange collection and transport to your chosen clinic, for those in Peterborough and surrounding area. For transparency, there's usually a surcharge for this service.
13. Custom solutions available. We consider ALL elements of your intake and background, to provide a specialist solution for you personally, whether this is your first detox, or you're a recovery veteran, we can advise on the right solution for your needs.
14. Low maximum occupancy. We can recommend lower occupancy clinics which mean better personal attention for you.
15. What's a typical day like in rehab? Each day is structured and has a daily agenda. The first 3-7 days are usually spent resting a bit more than normal.
But after that, each morning, you might take part in meditation, enjoy breakfast, and take any required medication with the help of clinic staff.
You'll probably take part in a therapy or a support session in the rest of the morning, and could be using gym/swim/sauna facilities in the afternoon, or relaxing with complementary therapy like massage, reflexology, reiki etc.
Dinner is often followed by some well deserved rest, or, sometimes you'll be learning more at a local mutual aid support meeting.
You'll meet lots of others on the same journey and make friends quickly. Most often you'll also get a 'buddy' - a client of the same background to help you settle in during your first few days.
16. Ready to get help? It's what we do, all day long. Fill out the form, or call us direct now for free advice, 01733 530 417.
What You Should Know
While we offer advice and help on a range of addiction treatment options, you should know that not all options are available at all clinics.
We listen carefully to your needs to help you find the right choice for your individual requirements, including budget, duration, detox, aftercare, and more.
Your Recovery Matters
...so don't trust just anyone with it. Call us now on 01733 530 417 and we'll chat through the best options for you. Specialist help is available now.