How To Get Into Alcohol Or Drug Rehab In Less Than 15 Minutes...
Our specialist telephone advisers offer free advice on treatment options for recovery from addiction, in and around Peterborough, UK.
We listen carefully to your unique situation, and provide choices for your budget, detox, and personal needs.
We're a telephone based information and referral service.
Our advice is free, and helps you evaluate the array of treatment choices available today.
1. Affordable. The variety of room and clinic options we have available makes rehab treatment affordable and accessible for all.
2. Detox > Therapy > Aftercare. This 3 step process has over 10 years historical success, and is adopted by most of the centres we partner with.
3. Supervised Detox. Safe, supervised, detox options no matter what type of alcohol or substance misuse you suffer from.
4. Resolve The Cause. Therapeutic help to identify and help resolve the causal issues behind addiction in your life. The combined rehab approach of targeted CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy) & 12 steps is utilised at most of our partner clinics, and has helped people recover for over 10 years. It can work for you too.
5. Safe & Comfortable. Fully supervised detox choices with single occupancy rooms are available. You'll have your own private room, bathroom and shower, if you prefer.
6. Custom Detox. We'll help you choose a clinic with a custom detox solution, specific and unique to you.
7. Fully Residential Options. We offer treatment centres where every element of your care is under one roof....no travelling from building to building for different elements.
8. Less Expensive, Quasi-Residential - Or, for less acute care, we also offer "quasi-residential" options at very competitive pricing. Ask us for details, tap to call.
9. Long Term Support. Longer term admissions get long term help. Peterborough clients rave about our advice on structured aftercare supports, ensuring you stay sober and abstinent long after you leave the clinic behind.
10. Individual Care Manager. It's the personal touch. We'll help you find a treatment centre where you can work with an individually assigned care manager who guides you through the whole process from start to finish. Not every centre offers this, but we know the ones that do.
11. Trigger-Free Environment. Be completely free from the old triggers and associations of addiction in a residential rehabilitation clinic. In many cases, all catering, accommodation, leisure, medication, laundry facilities, and complementary therapy are provided....we can advise.
12. Transport Done For You! We can arrange for a personal collection service that brings you straight to the clinic, hassle-free.
13. Immediate Admission. When you're ready for help, you're ready. We specialise in fast, hassle-free admission to treatment and in many cases detox can begin less than 48 hrs from now. You'll stay in one of our recommended clinics, full-time, for anything from 7-28 days or more.
14. Low Occupancy Clinics Available - You won't get lost in the crowd. We can help you uncover a clinic with the right occupancy for your needs. A lower occupancy clinic means less overwhelm, and more personal attention to help you resolve the issues behind the addiction.
15. Caring Support Team. Our advice team has a wealth of experience, and we can often get you started in treatment in less than 48 hrs from now. To get started, give us a ring now on 01733 530 417 and we'll chat through the options.
How To Book Addiction Rehab In Peterborough
Call us now on 01733 530 417 for free advice and we'll chat through the best treatment options for you. Most can have a confirmed booking around 15 minutes later. Help is available now.
Addiction Rehab Peterborough Is Powered By Abbeycare Drug/Alcohol Rehab Gloucester